No Wipe Gel Top Coat & Peel Off Gel Base Coat Plus
Content: 2 x 0.36 fl oz/ 10 ml
About the product:
- Top Coat: Make your manicure lasts longer. No tacky layer to wipe off after curing 30 seconds under LED lamp.
- Base Coat: Allow peeling off gel polish or builder gel without damaging or drying your nails. Remain sticky after curing.
- Perfect for beginners, nail arts and nail color swatches.
- 10-free formula, vegan & cruelty-free.
- Typically lasts 2-3 weeks. Individual results may vary.
Step 1: Wash and dry hands.
Step 2: Push back cuticles with the manicure stick and clean the surrounding nails. File and shape the free edge.
Step 3: Clean nails thoroughly with alcohol pads or cotton pads soaked in alcohol to remove remaining dust and excess oils.
Step 4: Apply a thin coat of Peel Off Gel Base Coat Plus, cap the free edge of the nails and cure under LED lamp for 30 seconds. If necessary, use the manicure stick to clean the excess gel from the cuticle and skin before curing. *After curing, the base coat remains STICKY but is ready for gel color application.
Step 5: Apply a thin coat of Murron Peel Off Gel Nail Polish, cap the free edge of the nails and cure under LED lamp for 30 seconds. Or apply any brand’s soak off gel polish according to that brand’s instructions.
Step 6: Apply a thin coat of Gel Top Coat, cap the free edge of the nails and cure under LED lamp for 30 seconds. If necessary, use the manicure stick to clean the excess gel from the cuticle and skin before curing.
Step 1: Lift an edge of the gel with your hand or a manicure stick and then gently push off the gel from the surface of the nails.
Step 2: Push off the remaining gel on the nails with your finger pulp.
Top Coat: Epoxy Acrylates Copolymer, 2-(Methacryloyloxy)ethanol, Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Acrylates Monomer, Cellulose
Base Coat: PU Acrylates Copolymer, 2-(Methacryloyloxy)ethanol, Acrylates Monomer, Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Cellulose